1) The Little Mermaid pencil test by Glen Keane via diehard-disney
2) Tangled pencil test by Glen Keane via diehard-disney
3) Aladdin pencil test via diehard-disney
4) Sleeping Beauty pencil test by Marc Davis via diehard-disney
5) 101 Dalmatians pencil test via diehard-disney
6) Xeroxes of Frank Thomas pencil animation for Pinocchio
7) Peter Pan pencil test by Milt Kahl via diehard-disney
8) The Jungle Book pencil test via diehard-disney
9) The Rescuers pencil test by Ollie Johnston via diehard-disney
10) Alice in Wonderland pencil test by Milt Kahl via diehard-disney
My friends and I occasionally have this problem so I’ve taught them this simple method that takes less than a minute as opposed to waiting several for your computer to restart(especially if it’s slow).
What’s great about this method is that sometimes restarting your computer wont fix the problem, but this usually will.
MAKE SURE YOU CLOSE ALL YOUR ART APPS.
This is important, otherwise the changes wont take effect. If it doesn’t work the first time, try again, sometimes it takes restarting it more than once.
For Windows 8, search for “services.msc” in your apps and click on the result. Continue from there!
Now go draw, babies!
THANK YOU DEAR LORD THANK YOU
GOD BLESS U TUMBLR USER VANOTY
Alternatively for Windows 7, click on your task bar and go to “Star Task Manager”, then tab over to Services and click on the “Services…” button at the bottom right.